Heart of Evil is an adventure supplement for the Star Wars RPG. The story is actually the fourth in a long series of campaigns I have played over the past ten years. Altough the adventures are written around certain characters, it can be easily modified to suit individual campaigns. Each act is designed to be played in one evening.
The main characters of Dark Heritage: Heart of Evil are a band of young Jedis-in-Training. They are all students of the old Jedi Warrior, Kirin O'Nell. Kirin is by no means a Jedi Master, and what he can teach his students is limited. But the New Republic will take what they can get and not complain.
- Mikyll Starchild, Quixotic Jedi.
- The son of Imperial Admiral Dirg Kargin and an unknown Jedi, Mikyll was the subject of an intensive Imperial search as a child. Now as an adult, Mikyll seeks to hone his Jedi skills under his master Kirin Onell, whom he helped rescue from the Spice Mines of Kessel.
- Aubrey Hawkes, Minor Jedi.
- Aubrey comes from a disadvantaged childhood. Now he trains to be a Jedi under Master Onell.
- Ortega LeMotte, Young Senatorial.
- Priveledged son sent to learn the Jedi Arts in order to hone his leadership skills.
- Dagnar Starsbane, X-Wing Pilot turned Smuggler.
- As a former X-Wing pilot, Dagnar helped defeat the Empire. Now that the fighting's over, Dagnar must turn to smuggling to make ends meet.
- Heart of Evil, Act I
- Mikyll receives a vision of his long-lost mother. The clues lead the young Jedis to a lost star system where he finds her, or does he?
- Heart of Evil, Act II
- The Jedis are captured and forced to fight in the gladitorial arena of Fornax-1.
- Heart of Evil, Act III
- The Jedis find a mysterious hidden planet, and the secret that may destroy a Galaxy!
- Non-Player Characters for Heart of Evil
- Spaceships of Heart of Evil.